Glype Proxy Script?
Glype proxy script is a free-to-use, web-based proxy script written in PHP. Similar to a typical proxy server, a web-proxy script downloads requested web pages and files and forwards them back to the user. The service is provided by a web page itself, which allows instant access to the proxy without editing your browser connection settings.
- plug and play – no installation needed; simply upload and go!
- admin control panel for easy management and configuration
- server-side caching to improve speed for the end user, reduce load on your server and lighten the bandwidth bills
- simple theme system to quickly customize your sitecontrol access with the use of a whitelist or blacklist of permitted/banned sitesblock users by IP with individual addresses or across over an IP range; protect your site from malicious or abusive users
- unique URLs provide greater privacy – once your session expires, any URLs stored in your history are invalidatedplugins allow you to quickly integrate site-specific code; useful for sites unsupported by the base proxy scriptvirtual browser lets you choose your own user-agent and referrer, and even tunnel the connection through another proxy server
And much, much more! Take a look at the admin tool for a better view of the features on offer or download the script and see for yourself.
Glype Proxy Script System Requirements
The script requires PHP5 (or greater) with cURL enabled.
Project Status according to Glype.com
- Current version: 1.1
- Released: 30th January 2009